Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
Last Monday I wrote both about my goals for the month as well as for the week. Overall, last week was successful, at least in most areas.
Print off part of my Rebellion manuscript to start editing on.2 chapters have been completed. Hopefully more than that will get done this week, but its a start! Pick up books at the library.Done.
- Read The House of the Seven Gables. I’m halfway through, so not nearly where I had wanted to be already.
Schedule a time with my piano teacher.Not scheduled yet, but we did discuss times and I’m waiting on an email from her now. Start reading short stories and making notes.I’ve made good headway into this project already. Write 4 blog posts for the week.Done.
For this week:
- Complete up to chapter 10 in editing Rebellion.
- Add six short stories to the “official” collection that I am making.
- Write at least 4 blog posts this week. Hopefully 5.
- Finish reading The House of the Seven Gables.
- Read Dragonflight.
What goals are you making for this week? How do you plan to succeed?