I didn’t post last year about my resolutions for 2014, but I did make some.
The major ones…
- Maintain a blog post schedule. I didn’t really follow a schedule, but I did average 4 posts per month. Definitely a huge improvement.
- Read more books. Check! I didn’t keep track of how many I read, but I know that I was definitely reading a lot.
- Publish my novel. I think we all know that this happened.
- Win Camp Nanowrimo. I did this in both April and July.
The only goal that I didn’t finish was moving this blog to its own domain name – but that is a work in progress. I’m still figuring out how to do that and don’t want it to become a massive disaster (which I tend to do with technology).
Some of my goals for this year are…
- Spend 6 weeks in Europe.
- Write my second novel.
- Go back to school.
- Become healthier and more balanced in my lifestyle.
- Improve on both of my blogs.
If you don’t follow my equestrian-themed blog, you can go there to find more thorough and complete versions of my goals.
Have you made goals for the New Year? Why or why not?
I did some web-surfing and found a few good articles on planning, organizing, especially for 2015. I will definitely be putting some of these strategies into play.