May was a little bit of a mess in my life. See, I live in Texas, and we’ve been hit with the craziest amount of rain lately. Thankfully, I’m not in an area with disastrous flooding, but we have had a few roads closed here and there, and the farm is one big puddle. Ordinarily my horses would enjoy having three weeks off from riding, but even they haven’t had that much fun.
But its the second day of June, the third day without rain, and things are looking pretty bright around here – at least for the time being. And sunshine means I’ve got some motivation to get things done.
That being said, here are a few of my goals for the month of June, writing-related as well as personal… trying to keep it reasonable over here!
- Follow a careful diet and exercise plan as part of my path back to health.
- Ride my horses as often as possible before the summer heat sets in.
- Be prepared and ready to go on July 1st – Camp Nanowrimo!!
- Purchase and move this blog onto its own domain. Finally.
- Continue with improvements in content and design here on this blog.
I don’t have a reading list specified for this month. Instead, I’ve piled up all the books I had on my shelf that haven’t been read yet, and I’ll work through as many as I can get to.
So far, I’ve made several good steps forward in achieving the above goals, so I’m satisfied.
What are your goals for June and how do you plan on achieving them? Let me know in the comments below!